- Account Managers can now access the settings for a team
- "Get All Contact Information" has been renamed "Get All Profiles"
- Fixed a bug preventing the "Get All Profiles" stream from running
- Fixed an issue preventing users from Oauth with Salesforce
- Fixed a bug preventing Flow from updating the unique SFDC URL associated with a Flow user
- Users trying to OAuth with Salesforce should now see more descriptive error messages to help troubleshoot issues.
- Fixed an issue causing the Get Profile stream on Salesforce to return the wrong LinkedIn contact
- Fixed an issue causing Flow to not show up on certain pages without the user refreshing
- Users can filter by role now on the Team management page
- Users can now see the token cost in the launcher menu
- Users can now see the final cost of a run in the sidebar when a Stream completes
- We've renamed "Get Lead/Contact Info" to "Get Profile"
- You should see fewer values in the modal when you click play now when running "Get Profile".
- Removed the referral step in the onboarding process
- Improved performance across the board
- Fixed an issue with changing the password within the extension
- The Sales Navigator integration is available to all
- We now have the ability to highlight certain fields in the sidebar. This will be useful for highlighting the duplicate score for example.
- Rep nomination now accepts more standard fields
- We now have the ability to get a Salesforce Lead, Contact, and Account profile when playing a stream within Salesforce.
- We now have the ability to update Salesforce leads via the API
- Team admins can now map Stream fields to Salesforce custom fields
- Team admins now have the ability to map Stream fields to custom Hubspot fields
- Flow now only loads in the active tab improving performance on slower machines
- We have the ability to create Stream Inputs that can only be set by the admin on a team
- Total seats and seats remaining are now clearly visible
- User profile email is now visible in the dropdown when trying to associate a Flow team to a DataHub user profile
- Users can now search through the members of a team
- Users can now see suggestions of other Flow users with the same domain that should be added to the team
- Fixed an issue causing phone numbers to show up incorrectly in the sidebar