Sales Navigator integration is one of the available integration that Flow offers. Search contacts in a company within minutes!
How to Sales Navigator to search for contacts within a company
- Make sure that you are logged in to both Sales Navigator and Linkedin.
- Total token cost is displayed before you run a stream.
1. Start by making sure that the Sales Navigator toggle is turned on in the browser extension window.
2. Navigate to a contact an Account in Sales Navigator and click into the Flow bubble that appears in the bottom, right-hand corner. This will show you the automated Streams that are available.
To search for contacts within the company click on the 'Find New Contacts' stream. A window will open and you'll be prompted to enter the Contact Title and choose whether you'd like to do a duplicate check against your Salesforce, Hubspot or Outreach instances. Once done, click 'Run Stream'.
4. A panel on the right-hand side of the screen will appear. Search results will be displayed. You can choose multiple contacts from the search results and click on 'Get Profile'.
6. Once the contact information is generated you'll have the option to run another stream that will let you add the contact details in your CRM. You can add them to: