The Salesforce integration is one of the out-of-the-box integrations included in the browser extension. Use get account info to easily obtain a company's information through Linkedin our Owler.
How to use the Salesforce Integration
1. Start by making sure the Salesforce integration toggle is turned on in the browser extension window.
2. Navigate to an Account in Salesforce that you're looking to prospect into and click on the Flow bubble that appears in the bottom, right-hand corner. This will show you the automated Streams that are available for your integration.
3. To find obtain using Linkedin, click on the arrow next to the Get Account Info with the Owler Logo. You'll have the option to include the domain for a more defined search. Once done, click on Run Stream.
4. A panel on the right-hand side of the screen will appear and display your results. You will have the option to extend and obtain more info via extending with Linkedin.
5. Once you have the information, you can easily update the record in Salesforce by choosing Update Account. Flow will automatically add the account in another window. If your Salesforce instance requires you to input additional information before saving the account, you may need to do so in that separate window.