The Gmail get contact information stream will allow you to easily search the web for matching contacts using the contact's name and email domain.
1. Start by making sure that the Gmail Integration toggle is turned on in the browser extension window.
2. Navigate to Gmail and click one of your emails. Wait for the Flow bubble to show up on the bottom right-hand side and click it.
4. Click on the Get Email Contact Info and select your preference on the pop-up window.
NOTE: An additional token will be deducted from your account when a direct phone number is found. The total token cost for the stream will be listed before your run the stream.
6. You will have the option to run another stream that will let you:
- Get the contact info: Try to obtain more info about the contact. Please note that this stream will look for matching info from search engines link Bing or Google.
- Add the contact to your Salesforce
- Add contact to Outreach.