Linkedin integration is one of the available integration that Flow offers. Search contacts in a company within minutes!
How to search for contacts within a company in Linkedin
- Make sure that you are logged in to both Sales Navigator and Linkedin.
- Total token cost is displayed before you run a stream.
1. Start by making sure that the Linkedin Integration toggle is turned on in the browser extension window.
2. Navigate to an Account Page that you are looking to prospect and click on the Flow bubble at the bottom right-hand corner.
3. To find contacts using Linkedin, click on the arrow next to the Find New Contact stream. You'll be prompted to enter the Contact Seniority, Contact Title, and Region. The flow will also allow you to check duplicates against your Salesforce/Outreach.io database.
NOTE: Please ensure that you're logged in to Salesforce or Outreach.io if you want to use the duplicate checker.
4. Once you have set your preference, click on Run Stream. A panel on the right-hand side of the screen will appear and display your results. Flow will automatically try to find similar contacts and list them out for you to choose from.
5. You can click Launch Next Stream for the contact of your choice. Once you select Get Profile you will be able to see the information of the contact.
Please note that your account will be charged 1 token for each contact and another token if Flow is able to obtain a direct dial phone number.
NOTE: You can obtain multiple contact info by clicking the circle at the right of the contact's name.
6. Once the contact's information was obtained you can click on Show Contact Info then Launch Next Stream to will let you add the contact's information directly to:
In this example, we chose to add a new contact to Salesforce. The Flow Automation window will open the Salesforce add a contact form, you can then make edits before you save the record.