How to use Send Linkedin Message workflow
NOTE: Make sure that you have logged in to Linkedin.
1. Start by making sure that the SFDC Integration toggle is turned on in the browser extension window.
2. Send Linkedin Message Stream is available on both account and contact.
- If you want to message a contact directly, you can go to a contact page in SFDC.
- If you want to search for specific job roles in a company, navigate to an account page in SFDC.
3. Click on the Flow bubble that appears at the bottom right on the page and look for Send Linkedin Message.
4. The Flow window will let you edit the message and would also let you search for a specific contact title if doing it via an account page in SFDC. Click on Run Stream.
5. A panel on the right-hand side of the screen will show the search results and a preview of the message that you are about to send. If you are ready to send the message, click on Send Message and you will see true under InMail/Connection Sent if it was successful.