How to use Flow to search contacts and send messages via Linkedin
1. Start by making sure that the Linkedin Integration toggle is turned on in the browser extension window.
2. Navigate to a Company page in Linkedin
3. Click on the Flow bubble that appears on the bottom, right-hand side of your window. Click on Message Account Contacts.
4. The Flow window opens and lets you edit the message and would also let you search for a specific contact title. Click on Run Stream.
5. A panel on the right-hand side of the screen will show the search results and a preview of the message that you are about to send. If you are ready to send the message, click on Send Message and you will see true under InMail/Connection Sent if it was successful.