Linkedin integration is one of the available integration that Flow offers. Use the LinkedIn integration to easily search for contact details and add to your CRM.
How to use Linkedin SFDC Stream
NOTE: Make sure that you have the necessary permission in SFDC that will allow you to add contacts.
1. Start by making sure that the Linkedin Integration toggle is turned on in the browser extension window.
2. Navigate to a contact in Linkedin that you're looking to prospect and click into the Flow bubble that appears in the bottom, right-hand corner. This will show you the automated Streams that are available.
3. To get contact information click on the Get Contact Information. Another window will open asking if you want to obtain the contact's phone number. Please note that an additional token will be used when a phone number is found. Run the stream once you have chosen your preference.
4. A panel on the right-hand side of the screen will appear. The contact information will be displayed and will give you the option to add to your CRM.
5. The Flow Stream engine background window will open with the Salesforce add a contact form. Complete the form as required and save it.
6. Contact has successfully been added to your SFDC.